Santis Health is always investing in individuals with subject matter expertise and a drive for success. If you believe you fit with our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Public Affairs Coordinator at Santis Health
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Santis Health, a leading health care focussed consulting firm, is looking to hire a Public Affairs Coordinator with a demonstrated capability to undertake administrative and entry level consulting related activities in a high-paced environment. Working with the Santis team out of our Toronto office, this individual will help with executing events, communications and public relations activities, as well as administrative duties as needed.
- Planning and executing events.
- Public affairs and communications related support to clients as required.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Principals and Associates of Santis Health, including scheduling, invoicing, expense filing, maintaining client files, etc.
- Maintaining Santis Health’s social media accounts on Twitter etc.
- Pulling together a weekly events calendar for distribution to clients.
- Helping to manage client relationships, by monitoring due dates, and responding to phone calls.
- Producing a daily media bulletin to be distributed to clients.
- Monitoring and reporting on federal and provincial legislative activities.
- Other office management functions as required.
- Public affairs related work experience or training.
- Political affairs acuity and/or experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage events.
- Experience in a consulting firm or advertising agency is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in priority-setting with an ability to juggle multiple projects and excellent time management
- Independent self-starter.
- Graphic design skills an asset.
- Flexible schedule for some evening/weekend work.
- High-level of professionalism.
- Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, etc.
About Santis Health Inc:
Santis is a public affairs and communications agency dedicated to providing first-class counsel and tactical support to the health care sector. We believe that health care organizations deserve a specialized consultancy with expertise and experience navigating the unique dynamics of the Canadian health care system. To learn more about Santis Health, please visit: www.santishealth.ca
Santis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in becoming the newest team member of Santis Health and believe you have the qualifications listed in the job description, please submit your cover letter and CV to Melissa Andrew firstname.lastname@example.org and Patrick Nelson at email@example.com by 5pm on Thursday, September 27th.