Tuesday, June 19, 2018
MedEdge is Richmond Hill’s and the GTA’s Premier Life Sciences Business Summit. The event takes place every June and gives industry professionals the opportunity to meet with entrepreneurs, investors, government agencies and key partners in Ontario’s health sector.
Planning is underway for MedEdge 2018. Be sure to save the date, Tuesday June 19, 2018. More details will be posted soon
Why attend MedEdge?
Attendees of MedEdge will:
- Connect with people from across the life sciences sector by networking with leading companies, entrepreneurs, government resources and healthcare providers. Learn about the gaps and opportunities in Ontario’s medical technology industry
- Interact with York Region’s hospital and healthcare providers
- Learn about new innovative technologies
- Hear about successful partnerships
Who should attend MedEdge?
The MedEdge Summit attracts professionals in all areas of the health sector including:
- Hospital administrators
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare service providers
- Government support organizations
Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts
10268 Yonge St
Richmond Hill, Ontario