Santis Health is always investing in individuals with subject matter expertise and a drive for success. If you believe you fit with our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@santishealth.ca.
Life Sciences Consultant
A leading public affairs consultancy exclusively focused on the health care and life sciences sectors, Santis Health is looking to hire a Life Sciences Consultant. Based in our Toronto office, this ambitious, self-motivated individual will work mainly with Santis’ Life Sciences Team and will focus predominately on projects in the biopharmaceutical, medical device, and digital health sectors. This individual will support several projects and keep the team focused on meeting multiple, tight timelines. This work will include conducting research, creating or refining briefing notes, slide decks and other communications materials and liaising with clients.
- Working closely with Santis colleagues to manage a wide range of client projects and deliverables
- Tracking and researching emerging and evolving public policy issues, including monitoring federal and provincial laws, regulations and policies that could impact the pharmaceutical, medical device and digital health sectors
- Liaising with clients as part of ongoing project management responsibilities
- Developing project management plans and keep the project team focused on meeting multiple, tight timelines
- Supporting the execution of stakeholder maps and engagement plans, including conducting secondary research, setting up interviews, taking notes and other related tasks.
- Creating and refining communications tools including slide decks, reports, social media content, news releases, etc.
- Participating in client strategy sessions
- Monitoring coverage, conversations and client issues on traditional and social media channels
- A degree in politics, life sciences or business would be preferred (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- A solid mix of project management, policy analysis, research and strategy experience
- Knowledge of health policy is an asset – as is knowledge of at least one of three priority subsectors: biopharmaceutical, medical device and digital health sectors
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Superior priority-setting and time-management skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of mainstream social media platforms and communication tools
- High level of initiative, curiosity and professionalism
- Flexible schedule that allows for occasional evening/weekend work
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset
About Santis Health Inc:
Santis Health is a health care and life sciences consulting firm that provides a wide range of strategy, communications and government affairs services to clients across Canada. Clients of Santis Health include some of Canada’s largest companies – from Pfizer, Medtronic and Roche to Shopper’s Drug Mart and Life Labs – national health organizations like the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH), the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (CPAC) and the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR) and multiple hospitals, community organizations and patient groups. To learn more, please visit: www.santishealth.ca
Santis Health is dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment that is safe and respectful. Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal and equitable opportunity, and that our organization represents a diverse array of expertise, skills and backgrounds. We are committed to fair employment practices that do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, disability, socio-economic status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, national origin, religious beliefs, political beliefs, sex and sexual orientation, and other dimensions that are intrinsic to who we are as individuals.
If you are interested in becoming the newest team member of Santis Health and believe you have the qualifications listed in the job description, please submit both your cover letter and resume, in one PDF document, by email to Careers@santishealth.ca by 5pm on Monday June 6, 2022.