Santis Health is always investing in individuals with subject matter expertise and a drive for success. If you believe you fit with our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@santishealth.ca.
Internship Description and Qualifications Santis Health, a leading public affairs, communications and strategy consultancy focusing on the health care sector, is looking to hire a Communications Intern who is keen to kick start their career and grow within a consulting, health and public affairs environment. This creative, dynamic individual will work closely with the Santis communications team to provide entry level consulting related activities. Working with the Santis team, the Communications Intern will help with media monitoring, communications and public relations activities. This is a paid eight-week internship opportunity. Responsibilities Include:
- Producing a daily media bulletin to be distributed to clients
- Producing PowerPoint slide decks and other communications materials
- Drafting content such as press releases, articles, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on federal and provincial legislative activities
- Maintaining Santis Health’s website and social media accounts
- Supporting internal virtual event management activities
- Public affairs, communications and project management related support to clients as required
- Oral and written communications
- Creative thinker
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize effectively
- Outstanding time management skills
- Fluency with social media
- Graphic design skills