Spark Conferences is pleased to present the annual Communications in Health Care conference designed for the health care sector’s communication, public relations, and marketing professionals.
This event focuses on bringing together communication professionals working in the health care industry in Canada. It is a unique setting, allowing all attendees involved in different aspects of communications (digital media, social media, corporate communications, community engagement, public relations, patient relations, and other areas) to facilitate important connections and expand their knowledge base together.
We are proud to announce that the Communications in Health Care Summit is Patients Included. This means that we are committed to incorporating the experience of patients “while ensuring that they are neither excluded nor exploited.” For more information on Patients Included, please visit the website.
Sessions at a Glance
- Health Communications During Covid-19: Best Practices From Around The World
- Strategic Communication Solutions for Rural, Remote, or Digitally Challenged Patients
- Developing Inclusionary Communications Approaches to Gender Diversity
- Networking & Success and Strategy Information Sharing Session
- Online Collaboration Tools to Heighten Learning Engagement for Health Care Providers
- Internal Communication and Team Building: Strategies and Lessons Learned During Covid
- How to Ensure Patients Understand How and Where to Access Services
- Strategies and Solutions for Effective Social Media Communications
- Case Study: Developing and Initiating a Mental Health Awareness Campaign During Covid-19
- Crisis Communication Tools and Strategies
- Case Study: Ornge #opremoteimmunity Communications Lessons Learned From A Large-Scaled Multi-Agency Coordinated Operation